Thursday, September 25, 2014

Craftsy

Have you been wanting to take a class but there just aren't enough hours in the day? Quilting, sewing, baking, knitting, crocheting? Well, have you checked out Craftsy?  You can watch the classes whenever you want....with no expiration date! I've purchased quite a few classes and patterns on Craftsy and would highly recommend them.  There are also many free patterns & classes available. I even have some good friends who have patterns on Craftsy! Check out some of my friends :)  NOTE:  As a Craftsy Affiliate, I will be compensated for any classes purchased through my referral links.  However, I only endorse products that I would purchase myself.  

There's Caroline Press. She's a friend who's in my quilt guild (Corvallis Modern Quilt Guild) and is on Craftsy as Trillium Design  Most of her paper-pieced patterns are free, including her Doctor Who blocks, and here's a cute Halloween pattern! 
Quilting: Witchy Toes
And Kelli Fannin is another friend who has some patterns on Craftsy. She blogs over at Seriously I think it needs stitches.  Check out her cute patterns on Craftsy at Kelli Fannin

If you've been thinking about learning how to quilt but didn't know where to start, check out this FREE class Piece, Patch, Quilt by Olfa.  

There are SO many classes & patterns to choose from on Craftsy! I'm sure you'll find something!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I love craftsy too! I've purchased several patterns and classes on there. I love that I can watch them on the tv in my sewing room with Apple TV. It was really helpful when taking Angela Walters free motion quilting class. I could quilt and watch at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie - I just purchased the Dot to Dot Quilting class by Angela Walters and am looking forward to it!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!