Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Night Sew In

I'm getting a really late start on my FNSI. It's been a long day, and I worked until almost 6:00 tonight. Then I had to give my puppy some love time because he was in a dark house when I got home. His dad had taken our human son to Costco for a big food trip when it was daylight, and no lights were turned on before he left the house. That made for a crazy little dog when I walked in the door. I started a cup of coffee and snuggled up with that cute little puppy, did a little blog surfing, and watched Dr. Phil until my hubby walked in the door with a Costco rotisserie chicken and a loaf of bread! Yum! Of course, we had to have a little bit of wine with that :) Now I'm on my 2nd glass of wine and have settled in upstairs in my quilting studio to get started on a Thanksgiving wall hanging. Check out Heidi's FNSI. It's always fun to see what everyone spent their evening sewing. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even sign up this time! Totally spaced on it, though I've been spending lots of time sewing. I will pop over tomorrow or sometime thereafter to see your project. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!