Saturday, October 27, 2012

My New Blogging Life

I believe my blogging life may have just changed forever!! You see, I've been blogging on our home computer - a Mac Mini which is hooked up to our TV - since I started blogging earlier this year. This meant that I had to blog when my husband wasn't watching TV. Which also meant that I needed to be in the mood to blog when he wasn't watching TV. Those two things didn't always happen at the same time. I tried using an app for my iPad, and that was okay, but I did have some issues with it. So.....I ended up in spiraling down in the frequency of my blog posts :( 

After whining for many months to my husband (who works at HP) about wanting a MacBook Air (since I already had an iPhone and an iPad), I weighed the pros and cons, and weighed them again and again. And I continued to get irritated at my iPad crashing multiple times per minute - Yes, I said per minute - I decided to go with an HP Envy Spectre XT.  WHAT???  Yep, that's quite a name, isn't it? It's a sleek, brushed aluminum, thin, light, and absolutely gorgeous little machine!!! Don't you think? 


I've been having so much fun playing with it! I'm super excited to learn how to make my pics look awesome with Photoshop! I've already learned how to move photos from my iPhone to my laptop, which I didn't think was possible! Lovin' my Saturday morning. And lovin' my hubby for ordering this for me! <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">

3 comments:

  1. If it means we hear from you more often, I love him for ordering it for you too! :) Congrats on the new toy. It's gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Kelli said!

    I do love a new gadget....

    Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lori. Since you're a no-reply blogger, I couldn't send you an email. I'm enjoying my new "gadget" a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!