Friday, June 8, 2012

Quilt Along Block One

I finally finished the Relay For Life quilt that I've been working on for so long but that will get its very own post...very soon :) 

I was so tired after work yesterday, but I came home, made myself a cup of coffee, and sat down with my Fons & Porter Love of Quilting magazine that had just arrived in the mail. 
That motivated me enough to at least make the first Beginner's Quilt Along block. Woo hoo! I did it! And I love how it turned out. 

Here are the fat quarters that I chose. I just picked some random ones in my stash. 

And here's the first finished block! I'll be using that lovely red in all of my blocks. It's not too late to hook up with the Quilting Gallery for this quilt along - Check it out! 


1 comment:

  1. Looks great Lisa! Those fabrics are fantastic! And your points look perfect!!! Enjoy this QAL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!