Sunday, June 3, 2012

Beginner's Quilt Along

I'm a self-taught quilter, and there's SO much I don't know. Soooo.....I think I'm going to join the Beginner's Quilt Along which is being hosted by Quilting Gallery & Pat Sloan!! Pretty excited to learn some tips and tricks! It starts this week so I'd better finish this big project I'm working on. Here's a sneak peek :)





Oh...and if you end up seeing multiple posts from me today, it's because I'm experimenting with my BlogPress app, trying to add a hyperlink to the quilt along, but having a little trouble. Hoping not to mess up too much and annoy all of you. :)

UPDATE: I had to go back into my blog from the Mac and add the link. The BlogPress app is good for basic posts and adding pics, but I know absolutely nothing about HTML so it might be awhile before I can add links from my iPad. :(

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.....and Mac Mini

3 comments:

  1. Is this the quilt for the relay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is the one! Working on the binding right now. Should be done by this evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to join you on this quilt along. I am also a self taught quilter and much to learn also :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!