Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ten Little Things

SO much fun playing with this fabric by Jenn Ski!!! I think the owls are my favorite :)  I made this quilt for someone recently using the Scrappy four-patch quilt tutorial that I found on Missouri Star Quilt Company. Such an easy tutorial, but I think if I had to do it over again, I wouldn't have cut this charm pack into such small squares. The owls are so flippin' cute, and I ended up cutting a lot of them into little pieces :(  

I made a cute little bag to match (same fabric that I used for the back of the quilt), using the Lazy Girl Designs tutorial...another super easy tutorial! 
Making this baby quilt makes me want to have another baby. Not true. Just makes me want to have a baby around....but I'll be patient and just wait till it's my time to be a Grandma.  

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! Those tiny squares seem like they'd take forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!