Thursday, May 31, 2012

Craft Night

Just the other night, two of my good friends came over for craft night. We had been planning this for awhile, and I was REALLY looking forward to it. I had had a really busy day at work with it being the first day back after a 3-day weekend! Normally, when I have a super busy, stressful day, I don't feel like doing anything at all in the evening except hanging out on the couch, but I was NOT going to cancel!!! I'm SO glad I didn't. It was so fun to just hang out in my craft room with two friends and just talk and craft! Thanks Alana and Theresa. :) I needed that. Can't wait to do it again!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!