Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Night Sew In

This month's FNSI (hosted by Handmade by Heidi) is for a great cause - ConKerr Cancer "Giving sick kids a reason to smile...one pillowcase at a time"  


As a lot of you may know, I'm a cancer survivor....and I love to sew.....so I've really been looking forward to this FNSI!! I bought a few fabrics to make some fun pillowcases, and can't wait to get up there and start sewing.  


But first we had to take Giacomo for a walk on this beautiful afternoon! Lovin' that sunshine!!! 


Just poured my cup of coffee so I can stay awake and sew some pillowcases for some very special kids  :)

2 comments:

  1. Lisa Lisa! :o) I've missed you. I love your post. I am making some cases tonight, too. Planned on three, but only have one & 1/2 done now, might have to finish tomorrow. Time (past time) to get my little one to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the idea of this project! Very manageable projects for a very worthy cause. Can't wait to see your pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!