Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beach Balls, Flowers, and Stripes....Oh My!

Not too shabby for a Friday night...Four pillowcases completed! They were so easy to make.....I could've stayed up all night sewing! But a girl's gotta sleep. As I was sewing, I couldn't help but think about the kids with cancer who would be receiving them. Just knowing that this simple pillowcase would make them smile kept me going. Of course, I love to sew....and that kept me going too.  Oh, and the coffee...
If you want to make a sick kid smile, check out ConKerr Cancer -- A Case For Smiles.  :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa! I love your cases. :o) So pretty and colorful, and the recipients are just going to love them. I only got 2 done last night and then had to do the 3rd one today. You were fast!! Great job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice pillowcases.....the kids will love to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fantastic!
    And I love the name of your blog - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They ARE beautiful! I love the fabrics you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They Look Awesome! Hope you have been doing well. We had awesome weather this weekend and I ended up outside the entire weekend. :) Not too much sewing for me. I did get a top pin basted but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how bright and colorful your pillowcases are! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my son's LEGO table! Thanks for following, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!