Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Morning Quilts!

Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg of crazy mom quilts and Cheryl Arkison of Dining Room Empire arrived in the mail today! So excited! It was a bit thrashed by our lovely postal service, but it's readable. Just a bit bent (even though the package said "Handle With Care"). I think I know what I'll be doing tonight. As much as I want to get in my studio and sew, I think I'll just sit here with Giacomo and a cup of coffee, and read this book. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great book.....perfect for coffee.....but I'm like you, everything is perfect for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Thank you for taking the time to visit "The Works..." and leave a comment~ especially since you were the only one who weighed in! I'm glad you said 'Dear Jane' because I was leaning that way anyway. If you would please send your mailing addy to mikmouse02@yahoo.com so I can send out your Kickin Stash pattern. It's a great block that works up quickly--I hope you enjoy it! Thanks again for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you've got an awesome new book and a stack of new fabrics? Hmmm, wonder what will happen next? Happy sewing:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!