Saturday, March 3, 2012

Organization = Motivation


Last weekend, I started reorganizing my sewing room (see messy room pics posted last week). I have most of it put back together, except need just a little more storage. I think if I use up some of the batting that I have, then that'll make room for the extra stuff. 


Still need to work on my design wall. I have the wall picked out, just need to decide how I want to construct it. 

My handy, handsome hubby cut all the shelving I needed for organizing my scrapbooking supplies in the closet. So nice to have it all in one place! 


After receiving fabric in the mail this week, and winning the charm pack, I'm so anxious to get up there and sew! Will hopefully be posting pics of a completed project soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! I do love the colors in this room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sewing room! Isn't it great to have handy husbands!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!