Saturday, March 31, 2012

Layer Cake - Yum!

Bought my first Layer Cake - Yumalicious! Indian Summer by Zoe Pearn for Riley Blake from Missouri Star Quilt Company.  It even came with a pattern, which was so easy! It didn't include quite enough squares to make the size of that particular pattern, but it'll still make a nice size quilt.  I found some fabric locally that I can use for the border and backing. 


I've been starting so many projects lately, and I'm starting to feel a little like I need to slow down a little and just finish something already! I just get so excited about all the different projects I can start.  Focus, focus, focus! 

2 comments:

  1. Yumalicious! is Right!!! WOW these are SO adorable! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is yummy! I love most things Riley Blake. They always have the cutest fabrics. :o) Sew on sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!