Sunday, March 4, 2012

A bed for Giacomo

Giacomo likes to hang out with me in my quilting room, but he needed a place to call his own. And it needed to match my room....because that's what I wanted and it's my room. So I made him a cute little bed. He absolutely loves it!! I used printed fleece and a bright green Minky fabric. The fleece was so easy to work with (I had never sewn with it before), but I seriously can't say that about the Minky.  What a mess. 
And I had to pin the heck out of it to keep it from sliding! If anyone has any tips for working with Minky, PLEASE let me know because I love the look of it....just don't want the mess. 


After it was stuffed, then I used my DMC floss to tack it down. So flippin' cute! And so easy! 




1 comment:

  1. Wow, that IS flippin' cute!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!