Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's all about quilting and sewing

When I first put together my new craft room last year, I really thought I wanted to have my scrapbooking stuff accessible (those shelves on the right) so it would be easy to just pick up and work on it whenever I had the urge.  Well....I haven't had the urge in the last 7 months, so I'm putting it all away to make room for my fabric!! Not too far away...just in the closet. I started emptying the shelves and the closet today to make room for everything. Now my room is a disaster!!!


I really planned on sewing this weekend, but it's not looking like that's going to happen. :(  


But I'll be so much more organized as soon as everything is put away.  I'll have room for everything else that has to do with quilting and sewing!!


Look at that organization in my closet already!  We're heading out to the store to buy some pegs for the shelving.  More pics later!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Can you come organize my office/craft room next? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel.. I went thru this a couple months ago.. Will be so worth it when it's all done though.. Sometimes I just like to sit among the fabric..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great quilt room! I think we all have more hobbies than we can keep up with!
    Quilting by the River

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!