Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hi, and welcome to my blog! I finally did it! I've spent a lot of hours looking at quilting stuff on the Internet for inspiration. I keep coming across quilting websites and blogs that I love and felt it was time that I start one of my own. I'm not a professional quilter, I've never been published, and I've never even entered a quilt show. But I'm having so much fun quilting and documenting each quilt that I make, and wanted to keep it all in one place and share it with anyone who happens across my blog. I hope that I can inspire those of you who just need a little push to get quilting. I'm sure I don't do everything by the book when it comes to quilting, so if you're an experienced quilter who comes across my blog and sees something that is so not right, please feel free to leave me a comment - but please be nice about it. I'm so new at this blogging, so it might take me a while to get everything I want on here.  Just keep checking back for updates. 

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, The quilts are beautiful. Thank you for putting your Quilting blog online.

    Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!