Sunday, January 22, 2012

Relay For Life

Our office put together a Relay For Life team last year and, since I'm a cancer survivor, they had the team logo designed after my tattoo. We had all kinds of handmade items to sell. I made pot holders and baked goods, and also made a quilt to enter into the raffle. We had such a great time! 
The tattoo that I got at High Priestess Tattoo on the one-year anniversary of my cancer diagnosis.
The logo that was designed after my tattoo.
Finished Quilt Top
A lot of love went into making this quilt.
My hope is that it comforted a cancer survivor.
Or at least comforted someone.
Binding close-up




1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous quilt. And a fabulous purpose, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!