Sunday, January 22, 2012

Quilting with Joy

In November of 2011, our good friends Brian and Joy drove up from California to visit. While Brian and Eric went to an Oregon State football game, Joy and I went to Jannilou Creations in Philomath to get some inspiration, then back to the house to quilt. 


That's For The Birds by Patch Abilities, Inc
My first attempt at machine applique
(Don't look too close!)
We both worked on quilted wall hangings. Mine was for my little sister for her birthday. Joy worked on a "Be Thankful" wall hanging by Cottage Creek Quilts. I liked hers so much that I went back later and bought one for myself. The lamp that's in the middle of my quilting table is an OttLite that I got from Costco - Love it!


2 comments:

  1. So far, my quilts are full of applique stuff. Don't know how good it is, but it looks OK to me, and makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo! Love the bold colors of your studio!!!! Green is my fav color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!