Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Quilting Room

This is my Quilting Room. It used to have deep red walls and a black ceiling, but that all changed when my son moved out in July of last year. It didn't take me long to cover up those colors - I was so anxious to have a new quilting room! Plus it made me sad to walk by that room without him in it.  :( 

The paint is from the HGTV Home line by Sherwin Williams. Two walls are Exuberant Pink, two walls are Frolic, and the ceiling is Mindful Gray. These colors make me so happy, and I smile every single time I walk in the room! I got a new Horn Quilter's Dream table for my birthday last year from Rich's Sew & Vac

For those of you who don't know me, my birthday is a pretty big deal for a couple of reasons - 1) All birthdays should be a big deal - it's a reason for a celebration  2) I'm a cancer survivor, so birthdays are especially a big deal now! More Birthdays!!


I'm diggin' the color and the organization!!
All that stuff on the shelves in the back is for scrapbooking.
Lots of "other" craft stuff in the rolling carts next to the shelves.
Most importantly, though, are the sewing machine and the quilting table.
**LOVE THIS ROOM**




2 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE the colors in this room!!
    It would make ME smile, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are much more awesome in real life! I think you need to visit to check them out :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam! I love to receive comments, and read each and every one of them!